Certificate in Nonprofit Management (CNM)
We’re thrilled you’re considering applying to our Certificate in Nonprofit Management (CNM) program! At any point, simply click APPLY NOW to begin your application process.
Please mark your calendar for the following application deadlines for the CNM program:
- April 15: Summer 2015 Enrollment (classes begin May 27)
- July 1: Fall 2015 Enrollment (classes begin August 25)
- Transcripts from an accredited college or university that demonstrates completion of a bachelor’s degree in any field of study. We require transcripts from any school you completed 6 or more credits. Please note: Unofficial transcripts may be uploaded into the application system for application review. Official transcripts will be required following admission.
- A personal statement that is a maximum of two (2) typed pages (double-spaced, 12 point font) and is exemplary of graduate-level writing. Please discuss the significant factors influencing your decision to pursue a Certificate in Nonprofit Management (CNM). In all submissions, the quality of your writing and professionalism will be taken into account.
- A current resume highlighting your paid and volunteer experiences.
- Three recommendation letters (preferably from a faculty member, direct supervisor, or volunteer coordinator).